Thank you for your leadership in the 2022-2023 National PTA Reflections program, with the student-selected theme
Show Your Voice
Email the Vice President of Programs if you have any additional questions [email protected].
See All Theme Resources Below:
2022-2023 Local Leader's Guide
Local Leader Reflections Materials
In addition to the those provided by your State PTA, use these materials to help you manage your Reflections program.
Local Leader's Guide (en español): Review the Local Leader's Guide which outlines the steps needed to host a program at your school. You will also find helpful tools to recruit and train volunteers as well as to plan family celebrations.
Additional resources to download and customize for your Reflections program:
We encourage you to download and share these Reflections promotional materials with your school community to inspire creativity and participation!
Distribute the Reflections flyer to your entire school community.
Download and customize the 2022-2023 Reflections Call for Entries posters to include due dates and other important information.
Share Reflections on your PTA social media accounts and remember to tag @NationalPTA and use #PTAReflections and #HowWePTA.
To purchase additional promotional materials, awards and recognition supplies, visit ShopPTA.com.
Take Your Program to the Next Level
These additional resources will help you enhance and improve your Reflections program:
- Local Leader E-learning Course provides an overview of what steps you can take to successfully manage your Reflections program.
- Head to PTA.org/ArtsEd for resources to deepen your impact as an arts advocate and prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion in your Reflections program.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, National PTA and participating PTAs across the country learned new and successful ways to manage the Reflections program. Check this In-Person or At-Home Reflections resource for some of the most impactful tips and tricks discovered.
- Create At-Home with activities like our Reflections Coloring Book or the Reflections Crossword Puzzle! Find more fun to share and inspire creativity at PTA.org/ArtsEd.
- BAND can help make managing your Reflections program easier and more impactful. Use the BAND and Your Reflections Program resource to learn about the many features BAND has to offer, including file sharing, chat rooms and posts.
Use the following resources in addition to the those provided by your State PTA!
Reflections Art Categories
VIDEO Requirements: File must not exceed 5 min. and 1 GB in size. Accepted formats: AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4.
VIDEO Requirements: File must not exceed 5 min. and 1 GB in size. Accepted formats: AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4. Use of PowerPoint is prohibited.
Literature Requirements: Must not exceed 2,000 words. May be handwritten or typed. Single-sided print on 8 ½x11” paper. PDF file.
Music Requirements AUDIO File must not exceed 5 min. and 1 GB in size. Accepted formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, ACC, FLAC. NOTATION Only required for middle and high school divisions. Score/tablature in PDF format.
Photography Requirements: PRINT Must be no smaller than 3x5 inches and no larger than 8x10 inches. Accepted print formats: Mounted on mat or poster board no larger than 11x14 inches. Framed prints are not accepted. DIGITAL IMAGE Dimensions must be at least 640x960 (pixels) and 300 dpi (resolution). Accepted file formats: JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG.
Visual Arts Requirements: 2D WORKS Mounted on sturdy material. No larger than 24x30 inches with matting. Framed entries are not accepted. Include one digital image of artwork with your submission. 3D WORKS Include 3 digital images of artwork at different angles.
ACCOMODATIONS: Non-artistic accommodations (e.g. adaptive technology; transcribing; holding a camera) Assistants must refrain from being involved in the artistic process (e.g. developing an artist statement, choreography, music lyrics, storyboards, etc.) Students who identify as having a disability and may receive services under IDEA or ADA: Section 504 may enter in the Special Artist Division OR grade division most closely aligned to their functional abilities.
REFLECTIONS ART PROGRAM LOGOS, FLIERS AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Encourage your school community to be part of PTA’s Reflections Program “I Will Change the World By…” with promotional materials.
Download and share these Reflections promotional materials to promote Reflections and encourage all students to participate! For more promotional materials, awards and recognition supplies, visit ShopPTA.com.
Please note: As of August 2021, National PTA updated the Spanish translation for the I Will Change the World By... promotional resources in order to provide the most accurate and accessible version of the materials.
The Call for Entries posters are fillable and can be customized to include due dates and other important information.
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster - 8.5x11 (en español)
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster - 17x22 (en español)
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster - 11x17 (en español)
- Lawn Sign (español included)
- Postcard (español included)
Social Media Theme Images
Share these images to promote Reflections on your social media accounts. Remember to tag @NationalPTA and use #PTAReflections and #HowWePTA.
Use these general logos to create your own Reflections promotions.
Reflections Promo Videos
Check out videos and learn more about the Reflections program. Then share with your community to inspire and encourage creativity!