Are prom expenses making it hard for you to attend?
The Princess Project is for you!
Who can participate?
- Princess Project has brand-new, FREE dresses and accessories for any teen in need
When is the dress giveaway?
- March 9th – 10th, March 13th, March 16th – 17th, and March 19th
- Oaks Shopping Center at 21271 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
- Advanced registration is required
Where do I sign up?
- Sign up online at https://www.princessprojectsiliconvalley.org/getadress/ or https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/y9y6nj0y/
What are the rules?
- If you are under 18, please ensure your parent or guardian has signed our waiver
- You can download the waiver from our website at www.PrincessProjectSiliconValley.org
- Each teen MUST bring a valid school ID
- Parents, Guardians, or Helpers are not allowed during appointments unless a special accommodation has been granted
- If for ANY reason you require special accommodations, including but not limited to special access, individual assistance, or are unable to wait outdoors for your appointment, please contact us at [email protected]
- Each teen is allowed to receive ONE dress, plus one accessory! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Come prepared – wear comfy clothes and shoes!
1 thought on “Princess Project Prom Dress Giveaway Registration”
You are proving very good and relevant information….
Comments are closed.